Woman Unleashed

Breaking free of centuries of societal roles and learning to stop defining ourselves by the things we DO. God created women as human "be"-ings. When we learn to let go of our control, we free the woman inside our souls, the amazing, gifted woman God created us to BE.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, April 07, 2006

Win a Christian Romantic Suspense Novel

"In the Enemy's Sites" - Marta Perry

This book is from the April 2006 Love Inspired Suspense series. From the back cover: "US Air Force captain Kenneth Vance is back in Colorado Springs on medical leave, and currently working for his old friend Quinn Montgomer's vandalism-plagued construction company. Sources say both families are being targeted for their roles in taking down that South American drug cartel a year ago." Ken is working with Julianna Red Feather, who had a crush on him in high school, but was laughed at by Ken's friends. She never got over that crush, but no longer wants to like him because of the painful rejection. Ken was injured in a plane crash and hope to leave Colorado Springs and return to the skies. He doesn't have time for a relationship.

A fun read! Leave a comment here, and it could be yours!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with this site, but I stumbled across it while looking for christian suspense novels the other day. I just wanted to encourage the authors of these books to keep writing! I love stories like these that add a more intense christian plot for their readers - I only wish there were more available!

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi-I'd love to win the book. What a generous idea. --K

9:57 PM  
Blogger Rachelle said...

I've never read a christian romance suspense novel before. I'd love to try my hands on that too..

raeshylle@yahoo.com

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home