Woman Unleashed

Breaking free of centuries of societal roles and learning to stop defining ourselves by the things we DO. God created women as human "be"-ings. When we learn to let go of our control, we free the woman inside our souls, the amazing, gifted woman God created us to BE.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Found Peace in the Trial

I found peace about the trial within the church after about 4 days. The rest of the church members found out 2 days later, so I realized that the Lord had prepared me to share His peace with them while they grieved for the pain in the church.

Bill's knee got infected for no reason. Within 6 hours he went from, "I think my bursitis may be coming back," to shivering so badly in his sleep that he woke me up. The same day, one of our priests hit a deer that jumped out in front of his car, and another priest's family was in total commotion and started getting sudden sore throats. I found all that rather suspicious (if you know what I mean), but thankfully, I was free to pray.

I don't know why the Lord is allowing these things to happen, but at least in my small corner of the world, things aren't going to change too much.

I prayed the first day I felt really distraught about the bishop leaving, and the Lord said, "Don't worry. It'll all work out in the end." Honestly, I felt more frustrated by the vagueness than comforted - at least that first day, but now I'm resting in the fact that God's in control, no matter what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home